Business Project Manager LTV with profound IT Project Management knowledge wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- A successfully completed degree in Finance, Business Informatics or Business Administration
- A proven track record in Project Management and IT implementations with a strong background in Market Data, marketable securities and/or the lending business of a financial corporation
- Excellent communication, consulting and relationship building skills that empower your outstanding stakeholder management skills. Facing senior business stakeholders is one of your verified strengths
- Capable of engaging quantitative experts thanks to your analytical and technical flair, which also includes risk methodologies and models within its scope
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, additional German skills are considered a major advantage
- Being responsible for an IT application in the global Credit Risk management area and for the end-to-end delivery and IT implementation within the project
- Managing the independent supervision of the project, which includes leading the project, maintaining adherence to scope, budget, schedule and managing interfaces to the various stakeholders (Credit Officers, Credit Analytics, Front Organization, Trading, Audit and other) with exposure to Senior Management
- Developing and executing user training and stakeholder communications, recording, analysing, defining, prioritizing and testing new business requirements
- Leading the strategic IT discussion as well as developing the business case and story line
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more